A COMPLETE Scholarship Packet Includes the Following:
- Completed Scholarship Application (4 pages including Statement of Intent)
- Income verification ( a copy of one of the following documents):
- Parent/ guardian’s most recent income tax return form
- If applicable, your most recent income tax return form
- A letter or budget sheet stating the total amount of benefits paid to you by the state (i.e. AFDC, Social Security, VA, and etc.)
- A statement that you had no income due to incarceration. This statement must come from an official or representative of the institution you were incarcerated at.
- A signed statement that someone else supported you. This person’s income information is also required.
- A transcript from your current or last attended high school/ accredited college, or accredited vocational school within the last two years
- 1 letter of recommendation from an individual who is familiar with your academic and/or professional work. ( letters from relatives and friends are not acceptable)
- Statement of Intent (essay of no more than 250 typewritten words)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- The Scholarship application can be filled out online
- Saved onto your desktop/laptop
- Attach completed PDF Application into an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting documents need to be scanned and attached into the email as well.
- The complete scholarship packet can be faxed to our central office at 203-634-7822
- If you choose to fax in your scholarship packet, please use a cover page and write your First & Last name clearly on the top right corner of each individual page (in case your papers get separated during the fax process)
The completed scholarship application can be mailed to:
CONNTAC, Inc.- Central Office
35 Pleasant Street
Meriden, CT 06450
COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP PACKETS MUST BE RECEIVED OR POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN THE DUE DATE INDICATED ON THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ( PAGE 1 OF 4)