The Connecticut Talent Assistance Cooperative, Inc., has compiled an impressive 40-year track record of successful intervention in opening the doors to educational equity for eligible participants.
In 1980, CONNTAC received funding for an Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) program. The EOC, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, is an operational collaborative between CONNTAC, Inc., and the Connecticut Regional Community College System.
The mission of the EOC is to facilitate the entry and/or re-entry of eligible Connecticut residents into postsecondary educational programs. Specific program activities include:
· client educational assessments
· career and academic counseling and guidance
· college tutorial services
· collection and dissemination of financial aid information
These services, which involve no fees to the client, are targeted to Connecticut residents, 19-years of age and older who desire to pursue a program of postsecondary education. CONNTAC-EOC maintains 10 satellite offices which are:
· Capital Community College
· Gateway Community College
· Housatonic Community College
· Manchester Community College
· Middlesex Community College
· Naugatuck Valley Community College
· Norwalk Community College
· Quinebaug Valley Community College
· Three Rivers Community College
· Tunxis Community College
The Central Office is located at 35 Pleasant Street Unit 1-C, Meriden, CT 06450
We need your support! Click on the donate button to make a donation.